GERI MEFTAH ART
WATERCOLORS
PENCILS
MARKERS

woensdag 22 februari 2017

My Bronte Sisters cards III


Here creative people are showing what they are busy with



This week I finished my Bronte Sisters cards
I really love the Bronte Sisters and their books

Emily Bronte not only created Wuthering Heights
But she also created powerful poems



Watch
Here you see the watch of Patrick Bronte
Combined with the watch and a photographe of my grandfather



JEWELRY
The jewelry I painted is some of Charlotte Bronte's
It is made for her after her sisters and brother pasted away
Some of the hair of her sisters is used in it
A habit in Victorian Society

Here with some essence, a present from Hedy



And here with charms, a present of my mom


I wanted to paint this for a long, long time
 But something stopped me

But now, I am so happy with them


13 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow! Well done. Lovely paintings.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #6

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What brilliant paintings you've done! I think you have great skill with watercolours, the watch back was my favourite :-D
    Hugs, LLJ 13 xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have to confess that I have never read anything by any of the Bronte sisters, but I really like your watercolours. Happy WOYWW Sarah #23

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous artwork Geri, Have a great week, hugs, Shaz#5 xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful! It must feel so wonderful to have completed something you have wonted to do for such a long time! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #37

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your art work is lovely. I am glad you were finally able to put your ideas on paper for all of us to see.
    April #27

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful, beautiful art work. I love the idea of Bronte inspired artwork. My favourite is the blue dress.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #31

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Really great work, Geri. I'm glad you did paint it. Keep up the good work and have a great week. EmbroidRage #2 x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Your pictures are beautiful and I love the bracelet your Mum gave you. Tracy #15

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love your artwork. Have read most of the Bronte books and really enjoyed them maybe because I come from that area of Britain.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. These are so beautiful! They really seem to capture little glimpses of the Bronte sisters' lives.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. They're absolutely beautiful, Geri. I love them - so elegant! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LENTESCHILDERIJ

LENTESCHILDERIJ

WINTERSCHILDERIJ

WINTERSCHILDERIJ

BIRTHDAY

BIRTHDAY

BOEKENPROJECT

BOEKENPROJECT

Taartjes

Taartjes

Kat

Kat

Spring/Lente

Spring/Lente

Tea and cake

Tea and cake